As the technical lead, you will play an important role in project management, product development, communications, and customer interaction.
You will interface regularly with the CTO to ensure that delivery is aligned with need, and the core vision stays in focus. You will also write code, tools, and tests and carry out key design and implementation tasks.
- M.S., or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, or related technical field.
- At least 3 years of experience writing code with compiled programming languages such as C/C++, Java, Rust, Scala, Haskell, or OCaml.
- At least 2 years of industrial/academic experience (in research, development, or project-based coursework) in compiler construction, program analysis, formal verification, and/or theorem proving.
- At least 2 years of experience contributing to substantial, collaboratively developed software packages (in aggregate, whether open- or closed source).
- Substantial leadership (or equivalent) experience organizing and motivating a small team.
- Experience with project management software such as Jira, GitHub projects/issues, Basecamp, etc.
- At least 2 years of professional software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Demonstrated track record of project delivery for large, cross-functional projects with evolving requirements
- Excellent written and verbal technical communication with an ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
- Exceptional customer relationship skills including the ability to discover the true requirements underlying feature requests, recommend alternative technical and business approaches, and lead engineering efforts to meet aggressive timelines with optimal solutions
- Ability to work in a fast paced and agile development environment
- Ability to work effectively and constructively within a small team
- At least 2 years of experience using the C and/or C++ languages.
- Substantial experience developing with Clang/LLVM
- Substantial experience with binary analysis, e.g., with BAP or IDA/Pro
The job is located in College Park, MD. We are flexible about remote vs. in-person work—we encourage all eligible candidates to apply.
How to apply
If you are interested in joining the team, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you graduated in the last five years, also include an unofficial transcript. In your cover letter, please indicate which position, or positions, you are interested in, and why you believe you might be a good fit for them.
CCI is an equal opportunity employer. We recognize that diverse teams make the strongest teams, and we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.