As an engineer, you will play a key role in product development.
You will interact with the technical lead and the rest of the engineering team to deliver key designs, features, enhancements, and demos.
- B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, or related technical field
- At least 2 years of industrial/academic experience (in research, development, or project-based coursework) in compiler construction, program analysis, formal verification, and/or theorem proving
- At least 2 years of experience contributing to substantial, collaboratively developed software packages (in aggregate, whether open- or closed source)
- At least 3 years of experience writing code with compiled programming languages such as C/C++, Java, Rust, Scala, Haskell, or OCaml
- At least 3 years of experience in design and analysis of algorithms and data structures
- At least 1 year of experience using the C and/or C++ languages
- At least 1 year of experience in a functional programming(-inspired) language, e.g., Haskell, Scala, OCaml, or Rust
- Experience developing with Clang/LLVM
- Experience developing with Binary Analysis, e.g., in BAP, or IDA/Pro
- Good written and verbal technical communication with an ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and agile development environment
- Ability to work effectively and constructively within a small team
The job is located in College Park, MD. We are flexible about remote vs. in-person work—we encourage all eligible candidates to apply.
How to apply
If you are interested in joining the team, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. If you graduated in the last five years, also include an unofficial transcript. In your cover letter, please indicate which position, or positions, you are interested in, and why you believe you might be a good fit for them.
CCI is an equal opportunity employer. We recognize that diverse teams make the strongest teams, and we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.